Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My answer to the question - IV - On the possibility of the inexistence of an answer

It's been quite a while I've been "playing philosophy" with myself and a few bookish friends. Some years have passed without any political ideology revision.
After such a long period away from real political life, options, decisions, or even study, the idea came quite naturally...
Democracy is obviously not the answer. Democracy is obviously the obvious answer. There is no philosophical answer, so, why would there be a political answer? And democracy is not a non answer. It is not passive. Democracy is an active answer, as active as a despot.

If I'm feeling like a child, there might be an Anarchism that fits my needs. But again, that would be an answer. There is no answer.

I have put my voter card in the trash bin (cartão de eleitor). It's been more than 10 years I have it. I never used it anyway.

Not so out of topic as it may seem:


(free translation)
In the court:
Judge: Will the defendant please rise.
Defendant: You rise, you son of a bitch, I'm innoncent...)

No comments: