Tuesday, December 22, 2009

life world word reality, my concepts flying to your concepts

These are simple words. Words used to build meaning, as a play.
Meaning itself does not exist. There is no such thing as the meaning of the word "reality".
There is the word. There is no word inside us. There is no word, maybe on the screen.
There are sound waves between my lips and your ears. And maybe some neurons representing the word "reality" to some other neurons. An open connection to the void. There is no meaning of the word "reality". There is no such thing as "the meaning of the word". There is the word. There are no words.
We may call CONCEPTS to those neurons open to the void of our brain. BUT "concept" is a word. And there are no words.
"Reality is a concept" are four words. And the easier ones are "reality" and "concept". Concept is a concept. What is a concept?
It is amazing how we are in sync, you and I. We must be in prison, for sure, it is too diverse to meet you and your concepts. There are concepts, neurons, in groups, with a structure? Is the concept the structure of the neuron network?

My concepts flying to your concepts!

As long as it remains inexhaustible, I will be.

As long as I can see it as inexhaustible, I will be.

No comments: