Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shutting down...

This blog is closing.

Around an unpublished post about the Capital Christmas (Natal Capital), I have been "keeping to myself" many "Shut the FUCK up"s. I can't just say it to everyone. Poor you (and me) if I did so.

So, I told it to myself: shut the fuck up, man. Enough of this Portuguese neurosis.
(have I ever told you that living in Porto for me, is exactly as what I believe a common Portuguese believes it is to live in Bucharest? let's use an euphemism: not as good as it could be)

Anyway, so much nonsense going around... we need silence people! SILENCE. Forget it, it's me and I that need silence, not you.

By the way, I bought new books... new schizotypalities coming soon (I am finally changing this fucking background color back to white):


No comments: